Monday, December 21, 2009

Taeyang for GQ

Taeyang Where U At??.. I wonder why he didn't have much attention this year when he released his two digital single?.. Oh well, it's not like you win every time you try. Let's wait for his full album to come! I'm sure he has a lot in store for us.

I don't know How YG will work things out next year... He's planning to have Big Bang's Concert, Big Bang's Album, Taeyang's Full Album, 2NE1's Full Album to happen next year.. is 12 months enough for that?... whatever happens.. I'll support them
For now here are some pics from GQ. I love the tear shot, makes me wanna ask him how he's feeling. ^^ Simplicity fits him I wonder how he will look like if he'll be in G-Dragon's shoes for one day... just for fun.. or maybe not (it might be a turn off)






(CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER QUALITY)

No comments: