Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Smile, You Cast for Elle

Another Smile, You post again! I can't help it there's no more You're Beautiful news, I'm still waiting for Jung Yong Hwa's Photo shoot for unknown company to be released :D. Anyway, Jung Kyung Ho and Lee Min Jung (and that little kid that crushed my hope) had a photo shoot for Elle. Though I was looking forward for more Jung Kyung Ho/ Lee Min Jung interactions all they gave us is them in separate photos... thanks a bunch editor.

I guess I need to wait for the Behind The Scenes Video. I really feel frustrated with both of them because when they are portraying their roles in Smile,You they look very close to each other but when you see them off screen they're like so shy! C'mon people! Be like the You're Beautiful's Cast! Which reminds me..they have the same fate as Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye, they filmed a kissing scene years ago before having a drama together! waaah! I'm getting all giddy here! Please Lee Min Jung be like Seo Jung In!


(CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER QUALITY)

No comments: