Thursday, December 3, 2009

NIA- Goodbye(굿바이)


Hip hop producer singer MC HanSai (MC한새) reveals upcoming female group Nia, who are also called the ‘2nd Brown Eyed Girls’.

MC HanSai’s agency BCR Media said on the 2nd, “MC HanSai is the main producer for Nia’s new single album.”

The group gained much attention in the indie scene earlier this year in April when they released their single ‘My Everything’ and was promoting in the HongDae region. They were also called the ‘2nd Brown Eyed Girls‘.

More about Nia:

* Leader/Drummer – Sso Ji (써지)
* Bass – Choi YeongShin (최영신)
* Vocal – Jeon SoYeon (전소연)
* Guitarist – Hwang BoNare (황보나래)

BCR Media said, “Even though the group has been misunderstood as the ’singers without a face’ they want to show their music capabilities and gain acknowledgement for that. This is similar to that of Brown Eyed Girls when they first started out.”

-sookyeong


When I heard that they will be the 2nd Brown Eyed Girls I skipped reading the article about them. I accidentally passed by their latest music video "Goodbye" and I was shocked with what I saw. They're no Brown Eyed Girls!.. They're more like the girl version of FT Island.. I'm sure their not the only band in Korea that plays real music instrument but I only know mainstream music.

They released a Music Video for their second single which is "Goodbye" so I'm hoping that they will promote this song on music shows. I listened to their first single "My Everything" and I liked it better than "Goodbye", I don't know why it didn't get much attention.I hope to see them more... I'll get back to up beat music next year!..


LISTEN TO "MY EVERYTHING" here and be the judge ^_^

No comments: