Friday, December 18, 2009

Jung Yong Hwa is everywhere!

Which Magazine Issue will you buy for this month? Vogue Girl, High Cut,Nylon, or everything?.. I really like the High Cut Issue hands down! But one of the photos of him in Nylon made me fall for him even more!

Early Christmas present by Jung Yong Hwa! I thought I have to wait for few more days to see magazine scans of Jung Yong Hwa but I guess everybody has the spirit of Christmas giving :D I totally love the whole photo shoot! need a clearer photos to spazz but these will do for now.. Wah! It's like 2 months ago he did the photo shoot for High Cut with You're Beautiful cast and now he's doing it by himself. waah... all I can say is.... "waaaahhhh!"


(CLICK IMAGE FOR AWESOME QUALITY ^^)
HIGH CUT MAGAZINE


NYLON JAN. ISSUE


VOGUE MAGAZINE

No comments: