Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Currently Watching: Smile, You

SYNOPSIS:
Seo Jung In is the second daughter of a chaebol family, whose family suddenly meets financial ruin. She is dumped by her husband, Lee Han Se, after their wedding ceremony when his family finds out about her family's financial problems. Her family is then left with no other alternative but to move in with their longtime chauffeur's family. The once rich and spoiled daughter and her family must now learn how to adjust to life as commoners in the Kang household.

I know that this drama started 2 months ago. I'm so focus with "You're Beautiful" that I didn't even bother checking out other dramas that started that month.. including Iris, Creating Destiny and many more. But since You're Beautiful is over I'm trying to find replacement and Javabeans' recap is really a big help for me, it made me get drawn on watching "Smile, You". And since its extended to 46 episodes, I don't think I'm missing out that much. I'm already watching Episode 18, and I'm so loving Seo Jung In! I think the curse of the Son of CEO and heir of very very big company leading guy has ended. It's now the ladies that are wealthy.

Though I'm not a fan of having a first love before the lead actors fell in love with each other. I still feel like it's stolen love.. And worse because he liked both sisters... How awkward must it be for them huh? Somehow I feel Seo Jung In's pain because I experience the same situation. And it doesn't feel right. Her sister will always cause trouble in their relationship no matter what happens.

I'm not a big fan of long dramas.. I think "It Started with a Kiss" plus the season 2 is the longest drama I've seen. Let's see how it goes for this drama, it seems okay too because I think the Seo family needs more time to reflect on their own mistakes, 20 episodes are too short. And their ratings is doing well too. (hate how they based it on ratings >_< )

read the Synopsis for those who are interested in watching, and if you're not satisfied with synopsis head to dramabeans.com and read their recaps, it's pretty interesting.

No comments: