Thursday, December 3, 2009

Children's artwork inspired

To make my blog less kpop-ish. I don't want to flood it with Kpop, Kdrama or any "K" news. But I kinda got it from a "K" source. K-popped.com (check it if you haven't) Her latest entry caught my attention.
Children’s drawings given life

Ever wonder what kids drawings would look like in real life? Photographer Yeondoo Jung probably did. In his 2005 project entitled Wonderland, Yeondoo Jung created a collection of photographs inspired from artworks drawn by children. The photographs are whimsical and fun. Some of them I find quite hilarious. Besides creating a replica of each drawing, Jung injects his own thoughts and interpretations into his photographs. You can view more of his work on his website http://www.yeondoojung.com.

-kpopped
Visit Yeondoo Jung's site for more photos. I picked my own favorites ^_^.

(CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER QUALITY)

Source: yeondoo jung + kpopped

No comments: